WoolFelt® & Felt Products (colored and scrim)
Discover more about our felt...
for Arts & Education
National Nonwovens is globally recognized as the premier manufacturer of wool felt with the largest assortment of colors and styles. Also available from National Nonwovens is high quality acrylic felt and bamboo-rayon felt.
What are your felt needs?
- Wholesale - Congratulations! You have discovered the premier United States manufacturer of quality felt. Buy 100+ colors by the yard, sheet, bolt, square, or bundle. Email or call us at 800-333-3469 for more information on becoming a wholesale customer.
- Retail - Need smaller quantities? Our Customer Service Department can direct you a shop near you. You can also order online by visiting our online retail store at www.commonwealthfelt.com.
Quality Felt Choices:
We offer extensive product lines of both natural wool and bamboo felt along with a full-line of synthetic pressed felt. Celebrate our diversity by exploring each unique fabric:
- WoolFelt® - the original wool felt, renowned for its all-natural heirloom quality. Available in 100+ colors, product lines range from wool-rayon fiber blends to 100% wool.
- FiestaFelt® - exciting acrylic felt that celebrates the beauty of color in a washable, colorfast fabric.
- GlitzyFelt - a new high quality acrylic felt that sparkles
- XoticFelt® - is the first felt made from bamboo rayon. This fabric utilizes an innovative blend of bamboo and rayon making extremely soft.
- ShenilleAppeal® - Colorfast scrim felt for chenilling
- WoolWisps® - 100% virgin wool needle felt for heirloom projects.
- ShadedWisps - Needle felt that compliments popular WoolFelt® colors.
- New WoolFelt Colors - Once Upon a WoolFelt Collection
- FeltNews - National Nonwovens' Arts & Education Newsletters
- Pattern Partners - Discover our featured designers who create patterns and project books.
- Made in America - Manufacturing wool felt since 1905
- Felt: FYI - Learn about felt folklore, fiber facts, and more in this felt information series
- Downloads - Color Swatches available to view and print
MANY pattern companies and designers feature National Nonwovens’ products in their projects. These companies create some of the industry’s most popular patterns and books. They have a lot in common. They all love the quality of our felt, they all are inspired by the colors, and they all have significantly contributed to the enormous popularity of National Nonwovens’ felt products.
National Nonwovens once again strengthens its WoolFelt® Product Line. The Once Upon a WoolFelt Collection tells a story of faraway magical kingdoms or whimsical garden tea parties and is part of the blended-wool TOY002 WoolFelt® product line.
This is the first collection in several years to feature heathered-hues that are popular with felt enthusiasts for their variations of READ MORE...
Each season, National Nonwovens shares news about all the exciting product introductions, new colors, make-it-yourself projects, and industry events. Our FeltNews Arts & Education Newsletter is also the place to find updates on our Pattern Partners and Designers using our products. There is even a "Gossip and Refreshments" section so don't want to miss an issue!
National Nonwovens has produced wool felt in Easthampton, Massachusetts for over 110 ten years. Our “Made in the U.S.A.” statement is usually located at the bottom of a label or color swatch card, typically in small print. Why are we broadcasting this statement so boldly now? Because after listening to our customers, we learned that choosing American-made products is very important and critical in their decison-making process when buying products. Often, buyers and store owners READ MORE...
Learn more about felt and fiber in this felt information series. National Nonwovens' FeltNews Felt: FYI Special Issue featured information from some of our most popular Educational Series newsletter articles. The series focused on different felt topics including various fibers, types of wool, nonwoven terminology, and the history of felt. These articles are now available in our Felt Information Series downloads including Felt: FYI Folklore and Felt: FYI Fiber. We hope you find this information useful and fun. Please share with your friends and customers! READ MORE...
For your convenience... Color Card Swatches for all of our felt styles are accessible on each, individual felt product page along with being centrally located on our Download page. Color cards are available for the following:
- Wool-blend and 100% wool WoolFelt:
- Bamboo-rayon XoticFelt
- Acrylic Felt
Please VISIT DOWNLOAD PAGE...