Get inspired! There are sooooo many great felt projects available for you to make. To get some ideas all you need to do is browse through a craft or quilt magazine or check out what latest creation everyone is gushing about on Pinterest.
Felt from National Nonwovens is often the starting point the incredibly talented designers behind the many project you see. We cherish the many endorsements from these leading designers in the Quilt and Craft Industry. Discover for yourself the amazing possibilities....
Discover the possibilities:
- Go to our Pattern Partner Page and pick out a project.
- Browse the many felt Project Books and read about the creative authors.
- Try a Free Online Project
- Read about the latest creative new in our FeltNews Newlsetter on our Franny's Features page.
- Do you want to Join our Designer Program?
- Buy Our Felt!
Publications, projects, designers above include:
- Better Homes & Gardens, Do It Yourself - Try It! Craft Felt for Decor: by Jodi Mensing Harris
- Craft Ideas, Holidays - Felt Gingerbread House: by Eve Leader
- Better Homes & Gardens, Make It Yourself - now Days Season's Stitchings: by Carrie Naumann
- Simply Vintage from Quiltmania - Christmas Tree Countdown: by Suzanne Wenzlick
- Soft Doll & Animals - Happy Swedish Farmer: by Juliea Sherman
- Quiltmaker's, 100 Blocks Collector's Edition, Vol. 9 magazine - Felicity, block #810: by Ellen Murphy
- Better Homes & Gardens, Holiday Crafts - Holiday Pals Pillow: by Tammy DeYoung
View and Print Designer Qualification and Enrollment Form
Do you have a pattern company or design business with projects made from National Nonwovens’ products? If the answer is yes, then you may already qualify to be in our Pattern Partner & Designer Program. There are many benefits to being in the program. Designers are eligible to:
- Receive complementary samples (limits apply)
- Have your company listed in future hand-outs, newsletter, and on our website
- Display models in National Nonwovens’ booth at industry tradeshows
- Receive updates on new colors and styles.
Qualification Requirements & Enrollment Information - View/Print Form
- Wholesale - Contact our Customer Service department at 800-333-3469 (413-527-3445) extensions 643 and 645. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retail (smaller quantities) -Call our friendly customer service representatives and they will be happy to direct you the closest location. You can also purchase online at Commonwealth Felt Online.