National Nonwovens is a world leader in
engineering innovative products for its customers
from super-absorbent materials
for medical needs to composite structural cores on
aircraft. Please see our Product Categories below.
As a leader in innovative technology, we will meet your diverse application challenges with superior fiber-processing capabilities.
At a glance...
Manufacturing & Technical Capabilities
Take advantage of the Industry’s most advanced and successful nonwoven:
Finishing and Post Processing -
Our customers are offered a full range of finishing options and in-house post-processing enhancements:
- Web Forming - air laid and carded crossed laid
- Construction - chemical bond, felted wool, needlepunch, and thermo bond
- Chemical Enhancement - top coat, saturate, wash, and dye
- Mechanical Enhancement - press, calendar, glaze, singe, and laminate
- Customized Processing - slitting, die-cut shapes, tow, and special packaging
Research and Development -
Scaled equipment replicating production equipment and stringent quality control ensures successful product launches. We also offer engineered designed fabric support for those applications in the Ballistic Protection and Containment product category.
- FAR25-853-A&B (vertical burn)
- FAR25-856-A (radiant panel compliant)
- Forced loading capability (drop tower)